Recent Posts by becky
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Available in 3 colorways and other die cut shapes.
Written on November 14, 2013 at 10:15 am
Hello to whoever reads this. I’ve been MIA lately. Oliver is growing up fast! Here is a little of what I’ve been up to. I had two holiday designs chosen for the minted holiday collection this year and one holiday party invitation; they’re now up for sale. Herbs and Vegetable Wreath Joyful Watercolor Candy Cane Continue Reading »
Jennifer Wick is an amazing designer! Her lettering is always inspiring…top of the line! Please go check out her work on minted.com
Annie Clark’s design “Big Sur” is the inspiration for this wedding style board. woodland wedding board by Becky Nimoy. See more Minted
Here are my favorite submissions for the most recent minted.com art challenge featured in style boards using west elm furniture and decor. Taking out my gouache paints was very therapeutic! This one is called Lipstick Memories Lipstick Memories + West Elm board by Becky Nimoy. See more art prints This one is called Planetary west Continue Reading »
Recent Comments by becky
- September 11, 2014 on Americana Fashion Inspiration Board
- December 11, 2012 on Rainy Night House by Joni Mitchell
- November 8, 2012 on Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Figs with Goat Cheese
- November 6, 2012 on It’s Election Day 2012! Don’t forget to Vote!
- October 30, 2012 on The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Like My Mom Used To Make